Telehealth Resource List
- Kentucky Telehealth Program - The Telehealth Program is a new state program in the Office of Health Data and Analytics dedicated to assisting telehealth providers by promoting, advocating and supporting telehealth adoption across the commonwealth.
- Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center - Provides technical assistance and other resources within the following mid-Atlantic states in order to advance the adoption and utilization of telehealth within the MATRC region; and to work collaboratively with the other federally funded Telehealth Resource Centers to accomplish the same nationally.
- Kentucky Office of Rural Health - Supports the health and well-being of Kentuckians by promoting access to rural health services. The program provides a framework for linking small rural communities with local, state and federal resources while working toward long-term solutions to rural health issues.
- UK Kentucky TeleCare - Bringing healthcare resources from the University of Kentucky to those that do not have those resources in the local community.
- Telebehavioral Health Center of Excellence - provides list of third parties that reimburse mental health counseling (saves future costs); best practices (training, security/privacy, jurisdiction, suitability)
- National Consortium of Telehealth Resource Centers - Telehealth Resource Centers (TRCs) have been established to provide assistance, education, and information to organizations and individuals who are actively providing or interested in providing health care at a distance. They assist in expanding the availability of health care to rural and underserved populations. Because they are federally funded, the assistance provided is generally free of charge.
- Adaptive Telehealth - Provides a software platform that is an all-in-one HIPAA-compliant video conferencing and practice management software that is simple, affordable, flexible and scalable!
- Center for Connected Health Policy - A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization working to maximize telehealth's ability to improve health outcomes, care delivery, and cost effectiveness.
- Healthcare Law Today - Health Care Law Today is your go-to resource for information and perspectives on the latest developments and trends in health care law, and how it relates and impacts those within and around the industry.
- Curavi Health - Curavi Health offers technology-enabled telemedicine services customized for post-acute and long-term care.
- Nixon Law Group - Nixon Gwilt Law attorneys bring a depth of experience from "Big Law" firms, Capitol Hill, the federal Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), health tech companies, the pharmaceutical industry, and in house at large hospital systems.
- Report of the WCPT/INPTRA Digital Physical Therapy Practice Task Force [PDF] - The World Confederation for Physical Therapy (WCPT) and the International Network of Physiotherapy Regulatory Authorities (INPTRA) established a joint Digital Physical Therapy Practice Task Force to develop a white paper addressing physical therapy practice and regulation in the digital age. This white paper is an initial look at international digital practice and proposes a definition and purpose for digital physical therapy practice while exploring benefits, current limitations, regulatory concerns, guidelines, and considerations for educational programs.